Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Somewhere in Yokohama ?

Daddy brought us out again today, somewhere which is still consider as Yokohama I think, don't know how to read the name of the place actually. I had a few of my Firsts today.

My First Trip to McDonald

Their high chair and table looks cool. Can I bring this high chair and table home to replace my cheap ikea one ?


Let me check out the McMuffin I ordered. Daddy's おすすめ (recommendation).

Daddy Liar !!! The quarter pounder is much bigger. I got cheated.


Wow... didn't know I look so tall and handsome in a full length mirror.

Don't disturb me, I am still admiring myself.

My First Trip to the Beach

Wow... never seen so much water in my life, it must be a gaint bathtub.


Think I have grown taller suddenly, where is the mirror ?

Aloysius : How come there is no girls in bikini sunbathing ???
Mummy : Silly boy, the girls will be freezing in their bikini at 10c.
Aloysius : How come daikon (radish) are not freezing from sunbathing at 10c NAKED ?
Mummy : ......

Daikon is indeed sunbathing naked at 10c !!